1. We have flu vaccine for all children and adults 6 months and older. Don't wait!
2. Our shingles (SHINGRIX) vaccine is on backorder as there is a national shortage. We recommend you call pharmacies around town to locate a supply. We will update this when we get our next supply. This 2-shot series is recommended for everyone 50 yrs and older, even if you had the old shingles vaccine. The 2nd dose is given 2-6 months after the first dose.
3. We offer eight vaccines for our patients: Human Papilloma Virus/HPV (GARDASIL 9), Influenza (Fluzone), Meningitis/MenACWY (MENVEO) and MenB (BEXSERO), PNEUMOVAX 23, Prevnar 13, Shingles (SHINGRIX) and Tdap (BOOSTRIX).
4. Your best resource for vaccine information: www.vaccineinformation.org
5. All our patients can now receive vaccines with no appointment required during the hours of 10-2 on Mon, Tues and Thurs!
6. Immunizations information from the American Academy of Pediatrics: https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/aap-health-initiatives/immunizations/Pages/Immunizations-home.aspx
Dr. Tankersley's Interview on WREG Channel 3 on Food Allergies
A second generation Memphian, Dr. Tankersley is a double board-certified Allergist/Immunologist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI). The ABAI is a conjoint board of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. A decorated Air Force allergist-immunologist/physician with 22 years of active duty military service, he is proud to be back home in Memphis to serve his community.
Whether it's your baby, you, your parent or your grandparent, Dr. Tankersley sees patients of all ages.
To schedule an appointment, contact our office at 901-335-8966. Address: 1458 West Poplar Avenue, Suite 205, Collierville, TN 38107-0631 (Located inside the Baptist Hospital Collierville Physician Office Building above Campbell Clinic)
" Dr. Tankersley made me feel very confident in his treatment. He listened, he examined and he thought through his findings. He spent adequate time with me to truly get the correct picture of my symptoms. It was so refreshing, as this is not what I find most often when I have to visit a physician these days. I will certainly return to him when needed!" -New Patient
Animal, food, mold, penicillin, pollen, venom, allergy shots and tablets and more
Asthma, chronic cough, emphysema, lung function testing, smoking cessation and more
Atopic dermatitis (eczema), skin allergies, urticaria (hives) and angioedema (swelling), and more
We love our patients like our family, so feel free to visit us during our normal business hours.
1458 W Poplar Ave, Suite 205, Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2017 The Tankersley Clinic, PLLC- All Rights Reserved.
A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1