1. Flu vaccine is recommended for all children and adults 6 months and older. We have received our 2020-21 supply for those 6 months and older. Get vaccinated! It's a seat belt for your immune system. This is especially important this year with COVID-19. We have a limited number of FluMist nasal vaccine for those 2-49 years of age.
2. The shingles (SHINGRIX) vaccine works! This 2-shot series is recommended for everyone 50 yrs and older, even if you had the old shingles vaccine. The 2nd dose is given 2-6 months after the first dose.
3. We offer eight vaccines for our patients: Human Papilloma Virus/HPV (GARDASIL 9), Influenza (Fluzone), Meningitis/MenACWY (MENVEO) and MenB (BEXSERO), PNEUMOVAX 23, Prevnar 13, Shingles (SHINGRIX) and Tdap (BOOSTRIX).
4. Gardasil-9 (HPV) vaccine is now FDA-approved up to age 45 years and covered by your insurance. It is recommended for everyone 9-26 years of age, and those 27-45 years of age should consider getting this 3-shot vaccine series (only 2 shots if started < 15 years of age).
5. Your best resource for adult and pediatric vaccine information: www.vaccineinformation.org
6. All our patients can now receive vaccines with no appointment required during the hours of 10-2 on Mon, Tues and Thurs!
7. Pediatric immunizations information from the American Academy of Pediatrics: https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/aap-health-initiatives/immunizations/Pages/Immunizations-home.aspx
Allergy Shots Not For You?
The Tankersley Clinic served as the onsite video location for this Good Morning America piece on SLIT featuring Dr. Tankersley's recent publication in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology titled, Perception and practice of sublingual immunotherapy among practicing allergists in the United States: a follow-up survey.
A second generation Memphian, Dr. Tankersley is a double board-certified Allergist/Immunologist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI). The ABAI is a conjoint board of the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. A decorated Air Force allergist-immunologist/physician with 22 years of active duty military service, he is proud to be back home in Memphis to serve his community.
Whether it's your grandbaby, your baby, you, your parent or your grandparent, Dr. Tankersley sees patients of all ages.
To schedule an appointment, contact our office at 901-335-8966. Address: 1458 West Poplar Avenue, Suite 205, Collierville, TN 38107-0631 (Located inside the Baptist Hospital Collierville Physician Office Building above Campbell Clinic)
" Dr. Tankersley made me feel very confident in his treatment. He listened, he examined and he thought through his findings. He spent adequate time with me to truly get the correct picture of my symptoms. It was so refreshing, as this is not what I find most often when I have to visit a physician these days. I will certainly return to him when needed!" -New Patient
Animal, food, mold, penicillin, pollen, venom, allergy shots and tablets and more
We love our patients like our family, so feel free to visit us during our normal business hours.
1458 W Poplar Ave, Suite 205, Collierville, Tennessee 38017
08:00 am – 04:30 pm
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you have received a statement with your balance due, you may pay your balance online by clicking on the below link
THE TANKERSLEY CLINIC: A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1
MEMPHIS ALLERGY www.memphisallergy.org
"Let everyone else call your idea crazy...just keep going. Don't stop. Don't even think about stopping until you get there, and don't give much thought to where "there" is. Whatever comes, just don't stop." -Phil Knight, Founder Nike, 1962
Copyright © 2017 The Tankersley Clinic, PLLC